Below are some tips to remind you how to be safe while revibing:
- Don’t give out any personal information before getting to know each other.
- Always tell friends or family the exact details (day, time and location) of your date. Make sure your phone is charged at all times.
- Be responsible for your own transportation. If you’re expecting to drink, use a ride-sharing app or have a friend pick you up.
- Meet up in a public place for the first few dates. Just because you might already know each other doesn’t mean you should jump into things too quickly.
- Know your limits when drinking, and never let your drinks or personal items out of your sight.
- Leave the date if you’re feeling uncomfortable or pressured in any way. Trust your gut.